Many people asked for a release even if it was broken. I hate myself for this because I feel really bad for releasing something broken. Recently a friend who is working on converting stuff for Fallout was pointing at the cape on one of his conversion, I realized that it behave the same way as the one of Sheva. It made me feel relieved. This guy, who do awesome conversions, had same problem as I do. For the first time since I work on this outfit I felt like it was maybe not my fault after all if that annoying cape didn't work. Despite the few bug with it, I think it looks pretty good. Maybe not as a main outfit to play, but it certainly can be used for screenshooting and or maybe even doing mashup. The texture are also very nice and I even plan to use part of them for other things later.
I know that there are awesomely talented people out there that could have done much better then what I did with this outfit and also probably much faster. By all mean, If you want to fix this for yourself or whatever, please do. All I could and would ask in return is the knowledge! Tell me how you fixed it please.
Funfact: Sheva have no panties.
So I added some of Tona's panties to it.
Do what ever you want with this outfit. I hope you will still enjoy it, even if broken.
You will have to create an esp as I only added the resources.